Well, how was it? Did anyone have to eat the eyes? Did you make any mafia references?
Also, what IS that in the bag next to the head in the second photo? Are those bones? Or is it someone's purse...like "just got home from the market...got horse and fireworks! They're outside..."
If you would like a place to stay in my dark dank hole I suggest you post something else already so I don't see that thing every time I load your page.
Thanks a lot for that post.
ReplyDeleteThat is too upsetting.
ReplyDelete-Elisabeth
Well, how was it? Did anyone have to eat the eyes? Did you make any mafia references?
ReplyDeleteAlso, what IS that in the bag next to the head in the second photo? Are those bones? Or is it someone's purse...like "just got home from the market...got horse and fireworks! They're outside..."
It is awfully hard not to make a Godfather reference, isn't it? Horse: like (bad) beef.
ReplyDeleteI wondered about the bag, too. And to be honest, I just didn't have the heart to dig through the bloody bones to find out :)
If you would like a place to stay in my dark dank hole I suggest you post something else already so I don't see that thing every time I load your page.
ReplyDelete